12 x Estrofem 2mg
Estrofem 2 mg(Oestradiol Valerate)
Size: 12 x 28 tablets
Hormone replacement therapy (HRT)
Estrofem 2mg (Oestradiol Valerate)
Size : 12 x 28 tablets / box
– Estrofem is a hormone replacement therapy (HRT) that is used for the short-term symptomatic treatment of women who have had their womb surgically removed (which is called a hysterectomy) and who have signs and symptoms of oestrogen deficiency.
– A woman’s last menstrual period is called the menopause and usually occurs between the ages of 45 and 55 years. Around the time of the menopause, the body slowly stops producing the two sex hormones called oestrogen and progesterone. Periods become irregular until they finally stop.
– If a woman has surgical or natural menopause the production of these hormones is diminished or stopped.
– Estrofem replaces the hormone called oestrogen which your body stops making after surgical or natural menopause.
– The falling or reduced hormone levels may cause you to experience uncomfortable symptoms such as hot flushes, night sweats, sleeplessness, dry vagina, urinary problems, headaches, mood swings, lack of concentration or loss of energy.
– The oestrogen in Estrofem relieves the symptoms caused by a lack of oestrogen.
|Dimensions||14 × 20 × 6 cm|