Skip to content
- All orders are shipped within 1 – 2 working days after the payment is received, to the postal address of the buyer mentioned in the order. Shipments are shipped from Thailand directly to buyers in all countries worldwide. The buyer/recipient is responsible for providing us the full and correct postal address. We are not responsible for any additional costs for shipments, which will be not delivered because of the wrong or incomplete delivery address. All orders are packed in the corresponding packaging and shipped as airmail registered packages via ThailandPost (ePacket) and DHL express.
Package Track & Trace :
- After the package is shipped via DHL Express and ThailandPost (ePacket) the buyer will get a shipment tracking number via email. The buyer can track & trace the package and its delivery on the website DHL.com and Thailandpost.co.th/English
Time of Delivery :
- Delivery time usually takes about 7-10 business days from the date of shipping but should not take longer than 30 working days. If you will not get your order delivered within 30 working days, it is highly recommended to contact your local post office with the shipment number provided in the “order shipped” confirmation and ask for the status and delivery of the shipment. In case that your local post office will have no information about your shipment, please contact us back as soon as possible and we will issue an official claim with Thailand Post.
- **** In the event that the buyer/consignee is not present at the time of delivery of an order, the post office leaves the buyer with the notice of the shipment. The shipment is usually stored at the delivery post office for a period of 14 – 30 days if postal notification does not specify otherwise.
- **** In the event that an order/package is not taken over or claimed at the post office by the buyer/recipient, the post office ships the order/package back to the seller/shipper. In such case of non-acceptance of the order/package, the seller/shipper is entitled to charge the buyer to pay a cancellation fee of US$ 20, unless the seller and buyer agree otherwise. The cancellation fee is then deducted from the total amount of the order together with shipping costs as the costs of the fulfillment of the obligations arising from the binding order of the buyer. The remaining part of the purchase price is then returned to the buyer, the next day after the shipment with the order is returned back to the seller at the latest.
Customs, Duties&Taxes :
- The buyer is responsible for assuring the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. The buyer/recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties, and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient’s country. Additional charges for customs clearance are the responsibility of the buyer/recipient; we have no control over these charges and can’t predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; buyers should contact the local customs office for more information in case of any questions regarding customs regulations. When customs clearance procedures are required, it can cause delays beyond our original delivery estimates and we are not responsible for such delays or additional costs caused by such a situation. In case of confiscation of the shipment with the order by the customs office or other local authorities at the recipient’s country, we are not responsible for such confiscations, free replacements, or any costs. Such a case is the full responsibility of the buyer/recipient because such a situation is beyond our control or influence.
Returns & Complaints :
- In case of any complaint, please contact us immediately. Any complaints are handled individually and we always try to find a suitable and satisfactory solution.